Friday, September 19, 2008

Flat Tire

We had the waterheater problem which was resolved on Tuesday. Tuesday evening we got in the car to go get some dinner and it moved strangely. So we got out and discovered a flat tire on the passenger front side. We went back in and I cooked, yes, I cooked dinner. Next morning we called the Auto Club and they came and put our spare little tire on. By the time I went out to go somewhere, it was flat. So our friend, Darla, was here and she and Jim took the original tire to be fixed. When they got back, I called the Auto Club again. They came and put it back on the car. I am so thankful that we pay for the Auto Club because there is no way that we could have even gotten the old tire off. So all is well except we need to get a spare tire that works.

No comments: