Monday, September 22, 2008

Garbage Disposal etc.

Well, guess what? Our Garbage Disposal is fine. It was the switch on the wall that went out. It took lots of checking but Grandpa figured it out. He also discussed the problem with our, H.P. group leader, Br. Langham. So, Br. L came over this afternoon and replaced the switch. And wonder of wonders, the Garbage Disposal works extremely well. Now our problem is to get that spare tire up to par in case we have any more flats.
Oh yes, I have to get my driver's license renewed and my birthday is coming soon. I have called and called to get an appointment but I can't get through. I guess the next step is to go down there and stand in line. I have to do it this week because I am going to AZ next Monday through Friday. At least my teeth are OK. I had my cleaning today and all is well in my mouth. Hooray!!!

No comments: